KJUniverseStudiosKJUniverseStudios

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

M & L [Shorts] - Backflip! M & L [Shorts] - Backflip!

I love all your work and the animation is beautiful, but the lip sync could've been better and the voices are cool.

The Amazing World of Pikmin The Amazing World of Pikmin

The animation quality was amazing, but during the red and black part you could've added a wobbly effect where every frame is drawn 6 times, slightly different each time to make the animation look wobbly, it just fits in with the theme.

2 Ants 1 President Promo Trailer 2 Ants 1 President Promo Trailer

Nice life in the city flick, but there was no sound but the music and the colours were a bit too dark.

Portalshift Portalshift

Good level design, I like the idea, but the art of the terrain and the menu wasn't good.

Battle Square Battle Square

It's pretty addicting, but I don't really think I would spend much time playing this game.

Afraid Afraid

Cool game, pretty hard, nice story, but maybe you should add some more detail on the drawings.

tirsod2000 responds:

Thank you. I'm glad you liked the story.
About the drawings... I might change some things, but not everything.

Rejected Intro 01 Rejected Intro 01

The transition between the different parts isn't very good, and the ending should have a small tune to it just to end it like at eddsworld's theme ending it has a little tune.

sleepFacingWest responds:

Thanks! Yeah, the transitions are a little abrupt but it was written to time directly to action on screen and there was very little wiggle room. With this tempo I ended up having to lop a few beats off of one phrase and then I had like 3 and a half bars to fit a B section before the recapitulation. I tried to obscure the timing by shifting into a hemiola pattern which blurred the downbeat so it eventually felt like it was in 3 so when I went back into 4/4 it wasn't as obvious that I had dropped a few beats. Meanwhile I was jockeying the tempo the entire time to get everything to match the onscreen cuts.

Do you have any specific suggestions of how I could go about making the transitions more seamless without changing the tempo map?

Wario Wario

Cool, just the moustache looks wierd.

Thanks, I have edited it

Mario Mario

This is really good, just the hat is too squished in the back.

Supermario10 responds:

Thanks, I see that but I will not edit that because it was my first Mario I has painted on a computer

Luigi Luigi

Nice, but the ear should be shaped better, and the hands.

Thanks, I have edited that